Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Might Spring Up

I know it doesn't feel like it to most of us but it is officially spring! Here in Northern Ohio it's been in the 30s with rain and freezing rain and all kinds of messy weather. This hasn't stopped me from starting to look forward to the summer Beach Reads (Those quick fun reads they put out by all the big authors in the summer such as Janet Evanovich, Nora Roberts, Jane Green, James Patterson, Ect... ) I love beach reads... here are some of the few I'm looking to read ! Most of these are from http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/ which is a good site if you're into reading series of books and want to know which one comes next and also if you want to preview new books by your favorite authors and see what's coming. Check it out for new and upcoming releases. Ever since the Princess Diaries and Ann Hathaway I have Loved Meg Cabot. Even though these are Young Adult Books I still enjoy them very much and always find the characters relatable.
A Favorite of mine... I love the Stephanie Plum novels. It's the only book that I have ever laughed out loud reading. I'm ready for more adventures with Lulu, Grandma, Ranger, Morelli, and Rex


I love the Sookie Stackhouse books and I get them as soon as they are available. I watch the show True Blood as well. This one is going to be release on May 3rd. I can't wait. This is not another compilation of stories, this one advances the Southern Vampire story line with Eric, Pam, and their crew




No comments:

Post a Comment